- LittleBertha is a pre-designed, sectionized, flanged, steel antenna tower, available in heights of 35ft, 45ft, 55ft, and 65ft high.
- LittleBertha features a trademarked, zoning friendly, breakaway design engineered to TIA-G 120mph basic wind speed zones (upgrades are available for higher wind speed zones).
- LittleBertha is for competitive amateur radio stations wishing to be in the top 25% of signals on the air.
- The self-supporting LittleBertha has no guy wires and the entire pole rotates from a ground level rotor.
- LittleBertha can support very competitive stacked antenna systems with multiband and/or monoband antennas mounted at their optimal heights (upgrades are available for higher than spec antenna loads).
Click here for more information and to request a catalog!